Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: being triggered

@Eden1919 

I absolutely understand where you are coming from and I think setting strong boundaries is a great idea. Make sure you keep taking care of yourself too.

Are there any things you like to do for self care when you've had a rough day?

@LilMapleLeaf  i like listening to music and watching netflix and stuff. i still havent set any more boundaries with my friend i am trying to think carefully about how i will do it but yeah i am just keeping a distance for now. 

@Eden1919 

Hey I'm glad you've been able to identify some things you do to care for yourself. Netflix is always a good choice. 

I'm heaps glad to hear you've been able to keep your distance and spend some time thinking about what boundaries to set. How has this been going?

@LilMapleLeaf  it has been going ok i havent had as many issues lately while i have been keeping a distance. 

@Eden1919 

I'm glad to hear things have been going okay! Don't be afraid to reach out if you need any support at all 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania