Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Thank you @creative_writer 

They are going well so far @Snowie 

30/0 yay!!! 

They are playing well @Birdofparadise8 

Watching it on tv

That's good @Snowie 

@tyme did you get my email? 

Will you stay awake @Snowie 

The score!!!! The rain has stopped, so that's good. 

@ENKELI im yelling you would be happy. 

@Birdofparadise8 yaaaaay! I'm very happy! And having seen the score it looks like your yelling paid off! Well done, I think I will become a Blues supporter now! 🫂 

Sorry I'm so late princess, it was 5.40 before I left work and I promised mum I'd drop in to see her as she is not far from my work. I didn't get home until 7pm and had to shower and have dinner. Fortunately my brother had cooked up some chicken kebabs and veg so that was good.

How are you feeling tonight? I'm going to try and make the Sunday chat but being Mothers day I'm not sure what time I'll be home.

Look after yourself my princess, I am thinking of you and hoping you feel better, especially with a Carlton win 👑💐❤️🫂

Not long left of the game Carlton are winning. 

It's started raining again. 

I'll be around tomorrow afternoon. Have a good night everyone @Snowie @creative_writer @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 I'll be around tomorrow evening to chat lovely girl 💐👑

Yes I am too @ENKELI 

Yay I hope so!

That's okay I hope your doing okay. 

Mmm not great really. I had a RO peer chat earlier so that was good. The footy is a good distraction, but it's not taking away the sadness and loneliness I'm feeling. 

Awesome the chat was so good. I hope you can join us and that we can chat at the weekend. I've missed you a lot. 

@Glisten thanks lovely. How's life going for you?

I am enjoying my job but I really miss my Sane family.

How did your son go at the raceway?

@Birdofparadise8 I've missed you so much! I have missed being able to chat like I used to.

I wish I could help you more sweet girl, I know what it's like being lonely and missing companionship. I pretty much gave up my life for ex friend and the kids and now I'm pretty much alone except for my crazy cat lady friend. I'm wanting to meet other people too. I don't even have a church to go to anymore.

Anyway, look after yourself and know that you are valued and loved 😍 👸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania