Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

No now I’m at the footy it’s inside the stadium Carlton are wining so far yay @Blackbird11 

how’s your afternoon going? 
I hope it’s okay to say I’m feeling quite flat even though I’m at the football I don’t know why. 

Hello @Shaz51 

I do have a day off today. I went for a walk with friends on the mountain. How are you doing?

@Birdofparadise8 of course they are…. how often are north winning

That's good @Birdofparadise8 

I just had a nap, feeling a bit disoriented. Are you by yourself or with others?

It's ok to be feeling flat, it's great you've got to the game. Did you sleep ok? Are you coping on your own?

true that @ArraDreaming 

@I just saw some kids and they are so cute. I was like a mini me would be awesome and then I thought back to school and how people would say they would hate to have two of me around and a little me would be the worst. Like why I just want to enjoy the football ahhh my brain 

@Blackbird11 

Not good for north right now @Birdofparadise8

Oh why is that? 
I’m on my own. Old men next to me.

Yeah I slept alright I woke up a few time about something but I can’t say why. 
I guess I just have to cope don’t I @Blackbird11 

Mountain @Blackbird11 how long did it take you ? 

We have the 2 highest mountains ️ in Queensland up here xx

Good for Carlton @ArraDreaming 

It's how we respond to our thoughts that matters @Birdofparadise8 try thank you for this thought but I was a kind kid. Not having a good sleep can interrupt our processing mind.

It's good that you are at the footy on your own, it's like you are treating yourself. Try look at the positives about your situation. Today is a good day. What are you grateful for?

The walk took 2 and a half hours today @Shaz51

What are the names of your moutains? Ours is Kunanyi/Mt Wellington.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania