Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @tyme great here thanks, will be on after dinner hopefully

Cya Cap!

 Hey @tyme 

We are currently near the Sydney harbor bridge, looking out at the opera house waiting for vivid lights to turn on….. along with thousands of other people! 

IMG_9068.jpeg

How beautiful is the sky! @Bow  Rug up!

Oh the photo doesn’t do it justice @tyme  i had to zoom in a bit so quality ain’t the best…. And the sky has gotten even better in the last couple of minutes. 

I have thermals on! And a beanie. 

image.jpg

Wow looks fun @Bow enjoy

Hey @Captain24  hope you’re ok? Know you didn’t feel comfortable around here over the weekend. 

we went to the Lego shop this morning…. Thought of you as I was wandering around. 

Hi @Captain24 I’m sorry if I upset you over the weekend, it wasn’t my intention, hope you are ok

@Captain24 wrote:

Ok… goodbye. 

Hi @Captain24 , I see this was the last post you posted, 3 days ago now... Am worried for you. 

(Sorry I didn't notice before now, I've been away from the forums for a few days as I was in a slump)

Concerned that you got upset on here and might not be back... Also concerned about your MH which was fragile before that happened. 

I wonder if a @moderator  could check in with @Captain24 ? Or that maybe @tyme  or @Jynx  might be around? 

Thanks @NatureLover  🙂

Hey @Captain24 , how are you going? As you can probably see, numerous members are concerned about you because we all care.

We will wait for you to respond.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania