Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Awww @tyme those pictures are adorable

Afternoon @Captain24 hoping you day is going ok hon 💗💗

Thank you @Eve7 @Snowie.

Ive had a psych appointment today which was hard and a waste of time and money. I rang my CM and left a msg but I haven’t heard back from her. 

I’m sorry about your appointment @Captain24 and I do hope your CM gets back to you today.

Do you have anything else on today?

Sometimes they are really hard @Captain24 and we don't realise we got something out of it until days down the track.

I hope your CM gets back to you quickly. You deserve the support.

Nah.. nothing on @Eve7.

I need her to get back to me. 

How are you going? 

Hopefully @Snowie. I really hope she gets back to me. I really really need her

I am just taking one day at a time @Captain24 and breaking the day into 30 minute chunks because somehow I have to keep living this life.

Can you do something nice for yourself?

Hi @Captain24 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your psych appointment today was not only hard, but felt it was a waste of time and money also. Only if you feel comfortable, can I ask what you felt was hard about the session? Was it just difficult to be there or the content of what was coming up?

I hope you hear back from your CM soon - are they available to you up until a certain time? Hope you left them a message so they can contact you ASAP when they see it.

Warmest,
PizzaMondo 🙂

As @Eve7 suggested, is there something nice you can do for yourself until your CM gets back to you?

Something to distract you looking at your phone perhaps, or the time, something that can help ground you or soothe you for the time being?

I hope the 30 min chucks are manageable for you. @Eve7. Anything that can help you move forward. 

All I’ve got is to watch tv with the dogs.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania