Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

TAB_0-1727264498613.png

mate bought this recently @Bill16  boat is 82 , think, 90 horse motor , might have to hit him up..

I would definitely hit him up ay @TAB fill the bl@@dy freezer up with nice fish 

TAB
Senior Contributor

think we have caught 2 fish between us in our lives, him only recently on the Murray.

I got a baby Tommy (herring) like 25 years ago lol @Bill16 

I reckon if you go 30k offshore you will catch a heap @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah jetty fishing is for the 70s @Bill16  seen people catch a heap of the beach, like bottom of Yorkes, but salmon, I wouldnt eat it.

TAB
Senior Contributor

guy used to work with  caught one like over a metre there in 90s @Bill16 was in boat tho think. they had to save someone there , motor conked out , their boat was going to get smashed on rocks deep AF and giant rocks everywhere down there and rough

Salmon isn't the best ay @TAB but I do like nicely seasoned steaks

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB_0-1727265933220.png

yeah, dont think its like you buy in shops re salmon. @Bill16 guy worked with on job at cockburn years ago knew people on boats , gave me a slab on swordfish, got stinky after a while , but. was too  much for me, should have cooked it all at once 

Yeah righto @TAB don't think I've ever eaten sword fish ay

TAB
Senior Contributor

was alright @Bill16  if cooked properly like in a restaurant would be good re swordfish

Mental Health Council of Tasmania