Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

think was one in yard other day eating nuts off a tree, didnt have glasses on, was small and moving quickly , too big for a mouse @Bill16 

We got a plasma cutter and at 3D Printer 👍🏼

@TAB 

Someone attacked my sister with Textas

🤣

@TAB 

Thanks @StuF today has been better than a kick in the pants.

G

@TAB I wouldn't buy on Amazon if theres only a few reviews could be a cheap knockoff, Amazon has had this problem for years. Go with one listing that has thousands of reviews on Amazon or buy from chemist or supermarket

@Bill16 @TAB @SmilingGecko @StuF @Glisten 

Hey guys,

Been to a bbq breakfast this morning and now just picking a few things up at the shops 

@TAB 

We're supposed to be copping a fair drenching in the next couple of days. I hope so- we need it

@Glisten 

Glad to hear it

What's cracking hun @Oaktree bbq breakfast has made me hungry, might go get a porterhouse 

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF hey cool friends, had half day work. Then enjoyed the mall. Feeling much better. More settled. Hope you're all going well.

Mental Health Council of Tasmania