Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: With coffee .... without coffee. A place for us coffee lovers and coffee!

images (19).jpeg

images (52).jpeg

Oh Hi @LadyleahRDBloom

If anyone wants to drink almond milk that's fine with me - my grand-daughter is vegan and drinks almond milk

But I wonder - I understand people milking cows - and goats - perhaps other mammals - humans too

But milking almonds - aw - I wonder if clipart has anyone milking almonds Smiley Very Happy

No actually but

Choices choicesChoices choices

Look at all the different kinds of nut-milk there are - go for it Lady Leah - I'm drinking a regular white myself right now

Dec

Coconut milk

@Owlunar, @LadyleahRDBloom, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member

I love the regular stuff too, I just love trying new things and a cold almond milk latte in this weather, bliss! But I always have a regular one too. 

Yummo! Full of goodness too 🙂

hello and hugs @Former-Membermorning 1.jpg

cuppa1.jpg

coffee.jpg

Hi @Shaz51 and thanks .... just what I need after returning from battling the hordes at the supermarket.  Long weekends sure do bring out the crowds dont they?  Anybody would think the shops were going to be shut for a week or something!

So finally got home and put groceries away, got hubby some lunch and he's now back to bed.  I can relax over a cuppa now.

Ahhhhhh ..... iced coffee for me actually, rather than a hot cuppa.  Seems too hot and steamy for a hot drink right now, especially since I'm still flustered from being in town.  So I will settle down with an ice cold coffee. We are in for more very hot days here unfortunately.  Sounds like you are on cyclone watch Shaz?  Or have I got that wrong?  Stay safe anyway.  I read somewhere that your usual job for today was not having electricity, so you did it yesterday instead.  Perhaps thats due to the nearby cyclone?  If there is a plus, it means you have today off work Shaz.  And it sounds very much as though you need a day off.  I hope you can find some time to relax and make the most of it, however you can. Though I guess being at the beck and call of both your hubby and Mum, relaxing time is very few and far between.  Hope this is the exception however.  Take care, and stay out of the weather.  Hi everyone else here too @LadyleahRDBloom @Owlunar @Former-Member @Maggie

Sherry 

iced coffee sounds totally delightful @Former-Member, enjoy my friend , after such a busy morning

yes mr shaz does not like crowds , and we do the food shopping together  ( I do mum`s and He does ours ) he goes soo fast and then wants to go home

Sounds like you are on cyclone watch-- sure are and everyone will be out buying lots of food for their freezer and fridges -- ammm

that your usual job for today was not having electricity, so you did it yesterday instead. -- no telstra putting up a new pole

mr shaz has to get a scan of his shoulder this afternoon

Hello @LadyleahRDBloom, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @Owlunar

@Shaz51  thank you.  Heart

All very good stocking up the fridges and freezers, but what about if the electricity goes off?

Is it Telstra putting up a new pole, or Essential Energy or whoever has poles and wires in far north QLD?

Oh good .. glad Mr Shaz is going ahead with the scan (ultrasound?) of his shoulder.  I had thought he had jacked up and wasnt wanting to have it.  But its a good thing he will do so after all.  I expect it will show tendon damage of some sort, given what you've said.  Torn tendons in the shoulder can be very painful.  And even more so, if its left and it ends up becoming a frozen shoulder.  So dont allow him to do what I did ... ie nothing.

Sherry 🤗💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania