Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: T@abaluga's@

@TAB  Lived in Canberra for 13 years in rentals mainly with no insulation so am pretty adept at keepin warm.... beanie dressing gown and layers and warm socks plus hot water bottle 🙂 and if you are lucky a fire or heater.

Re: Tabaluga's@

just taking lots hot baths @greenpea  am going to get new thermals and am washing quilts today so they should work better and will get new jacket and better socks  poss ugg boots if rich or get cheap ones lol

Re: Ta@baluga's@

@TAB  ty re song haven't listened to it for years :). No it would be great but his gf would have a mental breakdown she is very insecure about me .... god only knows why. She has nothing to fear I like him as a friend and friend only relationship days are gone bye bye for this lil black duck. Too much work and sacrifice.

yeah def no insulation here or may as well not be as old and crap and fire really doesnt work properly but just keep feeding it and something happens lol yeah guess was near 4 last week and not used to cold at all @greenpea 

@TAB  sounds like the way to go re warming yourself up. In Canberra we could see our breath in some of the houses we rented it was so cold and one year before we left it actually snowed outside. It was magical and we all loved it but OMG was it cold 🙂

Re: Ta@baluga's@

yeah all about perceptions and which side youre looking from guess @greenpea 

@TAB  that is cold!!:o make sure you don't get sick. it gets down to 9 degrees here and up to 36 during the summer months with the odd day reaching 40. 9 degrees is bareable daughter walks around in t shirt and summer pants whereas I feel the cold and am sitting here in a jacket and jeans and am chilled lol.

yeah dont remember that ever happening inside re breath @greenpea  lol

when stayed at rels in Germany, they had central heating of course, but always had windows open a crack, I did it when it was snowing outside, but wasnt cold well sure they had good bedding as well lol

@TAB  Visiting your rels in Germany during winter must have been magical TAB 😄 seeing all the snow everywhere and yet being able to be inside in the warmth. How wonderful is that :). How long were you there for? 

ok 8 deg here at 8 am says feels like 2.4 wtf so its not just me after all @greenpea  was 20 plus this time like near every day last week  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania