Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's@

well I sorta did that last year as well @greenpea  til it came unstuck, I have a record for not sticking to jobs, see how this one goes, need the money thats the main thing and Thanks

@TAB  when I was younger I used to do temp work which suited me as I hated being stuck in the same job for more than a month. Hated office politics etc. loved the freedom of flying into a job and flying out again so to speak. Then I did part time work when the kids were small at two different organizations which suited me too for the same reasons.

bit the same re cant stay for any length of time @greenpea  in jobs that is

tried sleep didnt work been to shops for food and firelighters have lit fire lol

what are you up to ?

oh, had 2 hotcross buns lol

@TAB  I love hot cross buns but won't be eating any too many carbs .... am waiting for a shopping delivery will arrive between 11.15-12.15. Am very hungry there is no food in the house :o! So will snaffle heaps of it when it arrives. Son2 off with carer this morning back in early afternoon. Ex coming up on bike for a visit might go for a ride on it :D!

Why have the firefighters lit a fire lol? 

oh hardy har  @greenpea  thought said firelighters anyhoo yes carbs bad sounds like you have a good day coming up

@TAB  Yes but the highlight was going for a walk this morning :). I just love it. Are you going on a walk today? How are your aches and pains? have they improved at all?

@TAB  Just heard from the ex and he is on his way should be here in about an hour traffic permitting. It is good of him to come the kids love seeing him 🙂

hmm start walking again tomorrow thinking @greenpea  aches not too bad, work had an over all postive effect?

yeah back went out badly before went away used so much cream on it so things settled down, just cant get warm atm, burning old crappy wood, its still crap a year later lol some got better. it just burns really slowly and not super hot, so trying to build coals up 

@TAB  Have you got a hot water bottle for your back? I love my hot water bottle I take it to bed every night in the winter to warm me up :). What about a dressing gown and warm socks? ( I sound like your grandma 😛 hahahaha)

I thought he lived next door @greenpea  must have got the wrong end of that one ok get your motor running then lol

https://youtu.be/rMbATaj7Il8 :cathappy:

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania