Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Good work @TAB !

Enjoy church @Meowmy 

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, church helped me with my difficulties with my mother. Feeling a bit better. Hope you're all okay

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Church really helped my feeling re mum. It helped with my depression and anxiety as well. Home now. Hope we all have a good evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay thats good @Meowmy  just a bit bored here that's all. went for very short walk today, could not go any further

@Meowmy  Great to hear church helped

@TABOne step is no better than none (trite, sure, but true)

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF I think wood splitting recently didnt help as pathetic as that sounds  hips tight. will do stretches and go again tomorrow

@TAB hey tabby,  well done re walk. Hope your fire is warm.   Going to pray for a while. Hood luck

@TAB 

Man, it ain't pathetic. If you keep at it I bet things improve fast (says the guy that Really needs to walk more himself!)

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  hope you are okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

by rights it should improve quickly @StuF  you're right. I'm the one who stopped any dedicated walking for like 3 months lol . Ihave even been realising a lot of things I do inside the house are based around decreasing walking, like somehow its more' efficient' to do 2 things at once or to save 2 trips to bin etc. its nuts, need to do opposite lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania