Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yep I liked living in karratha @TAB

lol @Hope4me you're in good mood with Irish von Trapps re Sound of Music  lol

yeah 'play that banjo' lol mate used to heckle bands with that back in the day lol

most I ever saw of it was airport or camp, ok longest spent there 2 weeks maybe unless count couple months at Onslow lol yeah I didnt like it. Camp was good tho Bay View Village, 

I've only been to onslo when I was a young tacker @TAB

Good morning @Hope4me

Sounds like you are in a good mood. I love those shows and singing along to all the songs. 

Good morning Shaz51 and I hope your day goes well - best wishes - Bimby2

Well meant Wheatstone, camp bigger than the town re Onslow @Bill16 was 4 ish years ago

well, had my semi doze @greenpea eaten now, might go and have another nap. I've got it going ON today. least nothing bad's happening, not ill etc..

@Shaz51  ^^^^ re @Bimby2 's post Cat Happy

@TAB Good on you TABs :). I love cleaning up like that wish I was there to help. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania