Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Good Morning!

@Wanderer say a big hello to your daughter for me Wanderer 🙂

@TAB Good morning TABs I think that is an inspired idea 😄

Yes it is @greenpea was thinking its sleeping weather cos cooled down, but was napping when was hot ..hmm ok maybe need to get a Life lol ok started clearing stuff up yesterday, going to be a process, had no idea how much junk have here, i've been filling house up apparently. Lounge room feels uncomfortable now have cleared one corner out. Not kidding. room's too big now lol

Have you been to point Samson @TAB

drove through there once years ago when was up near there for work. @Bill16 used to be ads for it on tv all the time. I couldnt afford to go there even back then when had money to waste lol

I used to drink there when I worked for rio ,best pub ay @TAB

we went there for a sticky beak when on break on bhp rail job ok 2005 maybe , drove work ute to karratha from hedland just for a look around lol was bosses idea lol @Bill16 back when work wasnt terrible

Thats back when I was a rich  bloke @TAB

Top o' the mornin' to y'all! 🖐😃 @Wanderer@greenpea@TAB@Bill16@MDT@Shaz51@Zoe7@Sophia1@outlander@Sahara@Serenity1@Corny@Appleblossom@eth@frog@utopia@BlueBay@LadyleahRDBloom,  @Jacques@Queenie@Adge, @Former-Member, @eudemonism, @Former-Member, @Nikki222@Snowie,

@Faith-and-Hope and den some...

my fave things.jpeg

Them thar hills 'r alive with the pluckin' o' banjo's wit' Mary Poppins jiggin' along. Makes ya wanna do ya happy dance dun it? ..lol

Have a great day!

xo Heart

pfft yeah same still had cheap flat back then had minimal outgoings, used to put $20 grand away in 3 mths cant do it in 2 years now lol @Bill16 and just end up living on it anyways lol then try and do it again haha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania