Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dear @PizzaMondo 

I'm going to use this message for two - 

I'm mindful of my wretched journey that iv had in the past and the amount of medication I'm on. 

Please don't think I'm showing off but iv got the confidence to sell my quilts because my quilter - the woman who puts all the fabric and wadding together - 

Told me I'm the most creative and original quilter she's ever experienced. 

Wow. I'm just waiting for three quilts for me to finish and am selling them. 

I haven't the confidence to design my own fabric but I'm almost there. 

The next message is for @EternalFlower and @tyme  but might do in another message. 

Thank you 😺 

Hi @PeppyPatti 🙂

I don't think you are showing off - in fact, if anything, to me it sounds like you are also very proud of your quilts and I am excited for you and and for the completion of the quilts so you can go on to sell them 🙂 That is awesome!

Perhaps as you continue your mental health recovery and journey, as the confidence grows, you may reconsider designing your own fabric - that would be so cool!

Wow @PeppyPatti 

Sounds like your quilting is amazing. I used to be a member of patchwork WA as a kid. It’s so fun to do something creative. Well done hun x

You should design your own fabric, that would be so fun and cool

Wow well done my sister @PeppyPatti 

Hello @Oaktree , @PizzaMondo , @Glisten  @HelloKitty1981 😊

Hey there @PeppyPatti 😊

How are you feeling today after lots of busyness yesterday cleaning the house? I hope youre doing ok today xx

Getting a tutor to help read that book sounds interesting... what book would that be, if you feel ok to share? Im sorry if you have mentioned it before, I have a very poor memory 💜

I hope your evening is going ok there xx

Hey there @Adge 😊

No worries for the link - I hope today went well for you?

I was hoping that there was an opportunity today to find out a lot more about the program, and how it can support you in different ways 🙂 

Feel free to post about it if you'd like xx

Otherwise, I hope you have a lovely evening 🌺

Hey there @Glisten 😊

That indeed is some very quality reading, and very practically helpful! Thank you for sharing, really appreciate it xx

I hope your night is going ok there 🌺

Hi @PinkFlamingo @Oaktree There was no opportunity to find out more about the program today.

As they have not yet assigned me a Support Worker, so there's no one to refer to for information yet.

I met several people who have used the Step-Up-Step-Down Program (place) - They were very positive about their experience there.

I did my first Group at Neami - It was a Meditation & Mindfulness Group - Which went for well over 2 Hours (A mammoth effort).

The whole trip was 3 & 1/4 hours, will be the same every time - Which is way over my energy tolerance (Limit).

I can see that I would need to Pack a Picnic Lunch for this Activity (trip), every time.

The Group was in fact a discussion of Self-Awareness topics, feelings, & "Worthiness" - How to work on feeling more Worthy of things & people in general.

The people were welcoming, & the group had a good feel (good Vibe) about it.

Yes worth doing again, yet the length of the Group Activity made today a Very Long day - As I had at least 1 & 1/2 hours of other Appointments today, on top of that.

Adge🙂

That is a long-ass day @Adge 

G

Than you @PeppiPatty  that was very touching to read.. makes magic out of the internet

remember Lisa and mazzie

love your tiny toys.

sorry about your tremor

hugs and hot chocolate 

@tonys you deserve hugs and chokkie too

such a gallant spirit 

hope you are bouncing around on the farm soon 

@SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @Adge @Glisten and @Doldip15 @EternalFlower and reading along

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania