Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ

Take care @Zoe7  ❀️

Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-06-02T201809.480.jpeg

😒 hope you heal soon @@Zoe7 Take the time you need. Its hard πŸ’

@Zoe7 ..... β€οΈπŸ¦‹β€οΈπŸ¦‹β€οΈπŸ¦‹β€οΈ

It has made my night to hear from you Hon, and I looooov your poem ❣️ Thank you, thank you ..... I will treasure it always.

Praying for you every day and waiting for when you can be back, along with alll your forum friends.

Big bear hugs ....

13F265C8-4016-40F8-BDC1-1DB62837085F.jpeg

You two are very lucky to have each other @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  

the bond and connection is amazing. Xxx

I only wish I had that too. 

We have a strong bond with you too @BlueBay ..... πŸ’™πŸ’•

When you are feeling up to it, and want to chat about your day, please come and hang out on this thread too Hon. 

I know things have been really rough for you for a while now, and I want to respect that too ..... I know you didn't want to be on a social thread last night, totally understandably, but when you do, please come here and tag me ?

Big hugs ..... I look for you and I love it when you do pop up.B0A3374D-7599-4D8B-8DEA-5F48BC2965C7.jpeg

Really glad to see you tonight even briefly @Zoe7 thank you for checking in. Ik hope youll feel ok to come back soon πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’–

Really relieved to hear from you @Zoe7 . Thank you for popping in hun. Completely understand that you need your time but we hope you come back to us soon as we all miss you very much. 
much love and know that we are all always thinking of you beautiful Zoe. πŸ’•

@Zoe7 

My heart lifted to see your tag.

There are seasons for things.

Heart

@Zoe7  Zoe7!! God dammit girl how pea has been missing her stylist! Love you. peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania