Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.

Re: A New Chapter- Getting unstuck, staying safe and being honest

@Sans911 weve got you ❤❤❤ hugs big sis

@Sans911just popping past to say goodnight, whilst you are tucked up in bed sleeping soundly (well I hope that is the case anyway). Still in my thoughts hun. Remember you are WORTH IT and you DO MATTER just in case I haven't told you that before HeartHeartimagesY6FHU7JZ.jpg

Goodnight sis @Sans911 ❤❤❤

Just checking in and say a big GOOD MORNING to my gorgeous @Sans911. You are in my thoughts like always

0f5f7716f0e4028ddcd4eba441eb026d.jpg

@Sans911sitting here having a coffee thinking of you and filling your page with good vibes. Hope you are resting and getting the support you deserve. Just going to sit here for awhile with you Heart15337162_130703090754902_54755429955141632_n.jpg 

@outlander@Former-Member @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51

Hi everyone, just letting you know that I am home and I am safe. I am not great mh wise, but that's nothing new. I have been in hospital yet again, but I don't want to focus on that. I just gave up on Tuesday night, and now I have reached a new level of shame and dissapointment as I constantly remind myself each time that I am not going to do things like before, and yet I do. Being in hospital makes me feel so devalued and undignified. I no longer know how to make things right, as I all I seem to each time is making things go wrong; very wrong. Right now, words fail me. But I am incredibly grateful for the outporing of support and love and 'being watched over' that you have provided in the last few days.

@Sans911I'm sorry hun, no words really, wish i could give you big hugs in person but on here will have to do. ❤❤

Walking with you @Sans911 ...... ♥️

Hugs and hugs @Sans911 lots of them and love ❤❤❤

Mental Health Council of Tasmania