Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.

Re: Just checking in.

Oh dear @Faith-and-Hope I’m glad you’ve found someone to talk to and has your back with it. It’s probably like a new language for her too 😜😘

am I right in thinking you have a small uni break coming up? 

Jibberish is good @Teej ..... we’ve all got that dialect here .....

A lot of what we are all dealing with exists in bits and pieces, and often gets put together in ways that Picasso would probably recognise ...... but that’s okay.  It gets put together and progressively tweaked into better shape.

We are enough.

Yep .... and expecting a houseful of dragons .....

This could be very interesting .....

@Teej 

Keep me in the loop @Faith-and-Hope . I hope it goes ok. Dragon land is good but unpredictable in my experiences. Had mine all here last night and it was all kinds of messy and awkward but good in the end. I have a clash of generations. My olds are wanting to eat earlier and my dragons are arriving later and later. It was 8:15 before we ate last night.  

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  @Teej  Smiley Happy

Hey 👋🏻 @oceangirl. How are you? 

I've been struggling of late @Teej  But have felt better the last few days. How are you?

Still rollercoasting up and down but am ok for tonight @oceangirl . I’m glad you are feeling a bit better now. 💜🤗

Hi @oceangirl 👋 💕

@Teej they are all mine + married ones ..... but they he dynamics change, as they must, with the additions ...... and then there’s my mr.’s trying to control everyone into being happy, together, or he’s very absent when he is expected to be present .....nothing in half measure ...., and all the hidden behaviours to keep hidden when there are more eyes and inquiring minds about the place.

Interesting.

Ok @CheerBear . Need to know if I trod on your toes with my last post. I have a feeling I did. Am ok about it but would like to know if I did to be careful to get my clod hoppers out the way. 

Not sure whfn you apoointment is but wishing you good luck. 

Mental Health Council of Tasmania