Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

@tonys 

I just started a thread for you to call your own. You can find it here Tony’s Toolshed 

Meggle

tonys
Senior Contributor

Na  mate .. I  dont keep secrets from you.   Well.    The book keeper.    Thats a whole book in its self.

Yesss    I   Loved the Wild Austrian mistress from day one.   But . . .    theres always a. . . . but

She's normal and I'm . . . well    nuts  . .   got in trouble for calling myself that once before from

Uncle  Sane. . .    but  I dont know how else to put  it.    I  play up all day long.  Banter and  pranks

and wear her out  till she's in hot pursuit with what ever kitchen utensil is handiest.  and she some times pays out on me in Austrian.  .  .   But  my  very best little poems always  manage  to save me. 

Her Husband the butcher in town,  Wooo.   Differences, He  wasn't treating her right,  and when I came back 

from Sydney one day.       She had moved in.    It gave me a warm feeling that she trusted me like that.

Lucky for me I'm a whole lot bigger than the butcher,   any way we actually get on well now.   He found some other young filly to make mistakes with.

Yes its a regular country town.  Gossip.  mistrust,  scandal n  deciet.    Your average nightmare..,

So,   she makes approaches, .  .   .   then withdraws .    Shared blanket down the river,   then  next day I'm  in the bad books for god  knows what,   she know I'm    Autistic,   so I really don't have a clue  where  this trains headed.   I do know this much.  She has  a  big soft spot for me.   Its a seed that broken through stony ground,  found  light,  and  I guess I have to learn to feed it right so it grows good n strong. . .    

She catches spiders and such critters and frees them unharmed too.   That is all I need to know about her.

Ute has to stay white,  But will try to get my computer guy to send you a pic when the tray is done.

Mate  . . .  plus the new one.. Your   hubby is an inspiration.   Covid shot. . .  good  girl..   what movie did you see.

I better bail.   but will call in for a feed tomorrow night @Oaktree .  

Big  hug to you  too  my dear friend.  Your an inspiration  too,        tonys   moonbase one.  

tonys
Senior Contributor

Hi  @Oaktree  .     Just thought I'd   look in on you Meggle.   You   O K   mate... ?      tonys..

tonys
Senior Contributor

Tony   tool shed hey. . Thankyou  @Oaktree .    But  I like being a hobo in your garden mate..    You feed me too well..

Good nite my friend..           tonys..

Hi @tonys 

Sorry I forgot to put out a menu yesterday. That covid shot kicked my butt. Been feeling a bit rubbish the last day or two. 

Been meaning to respond to you about the book keeper. It’s really cute that you are crushing on each other. Perhaps it’s a spark that will eventually ignite. My hubby is normal and I am crazy and it has worked out fine for the past 30 years.

Meggle

@tonys 

I am so sad today! 
Sophia1 has made the decision to close her profile. I hate it when people leave. It leaves a hole in my heart. I guess she has her reasons. I hope that if she starts a new profile that we will somehow realise that it’s her. Maybe she is scared that she has shared too much and wants to go back?

Anyway I will really miss her.

Meggle

@tyme 

Is there an online peer chat every Thursday?

Do you know what tonight's one will be on if there is one on?

Thanks,

Meggle

Hey @Oaktree ,

Yes, we have one tonight. I'll be on.

It will be on What Brings Life Meaning.

Please connect with us on the Peer Group Chat 🙂

@Oaktree , @tyme 

Sophia1 has done this before my friend, 

We will know when she come back xxx 

Thanks @tyme 

I already had my alarm set. I will be there for sure.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania