Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

sending love to you too @mudsum Heart

im sorry @Lee82 you've enough to deal with without my stuff ontop. im sorry

Don't apologise @outlander I am happy to listen. I really do hope you can find some comfort tonight babe and are able to get some rest. How is everything else going ? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander I'm off to bed now Li'l One. Hope you can get some sleep. Dont forget blood tests in morning ... nothing to eat until done, so no breakfast or tea.

Good night.

Sherry 💖

Goodnight @Former-Member ❤
Thanks for the reminder, i put both of the pathology requests on my computer on the lounge so ill see them when i walk out and ive set my alarm as well cause i have a meeting at 10am then mechanic at 12 then the kids so i really only have a chance first thing.

@Lee82 thank you, i think it may be a long night though but i managed a few sips of water.
I am finding it very hard to keep putting one foot i n front of the other latley. Just want to hide away from everything

I completely understand where your coming from @outlander 

just need to hang in a little longer now that things are starting to move in the right direction for babe in the sense that tests are being done to get to the bottom of whatever it is that causes you so much pain and grief. 
we are here supporting you and cheering you on babe. We all know you can do this. You are an amazingly strong person 

Im scared @Lee82
Scared of what they might find and if they dont find anything too. Scared of the mri. Ifeel i should be much braver then this

You are brave enough sweets. You are here in the middle of doing all of this right now. I know it's scary. The unknown is always scary. Perhaps try and focus on the tests you having to remember and do right now and not focus on the the results. I know it's damn hard to not think about it but your wasting your time right now stressing over the what if's. one step at a time babe

@outlander 

Sending a good night hug 🤗 @outlander 

💙🧡💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania