Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I am @Bow I don't even know why I care, why I let it get to me.

Prn didn't help, I've now sh. Everything is just going downhill

Im sorry you aren't well both physically and mentally. I guess a bed day can help and hinder. Help because you can give yourself some rest, but bad because it gives your mind time to wander to all different places/thoughts.

@Snowie I'd be really upset by this too. This person has repeatedly let you down, yet you've kindly given them the benefit of the doubt.

I hear everything feels like it's going downhill causing you to sh. I just want to check if you need any medical attention?

How can we best support you here?

Things weren't great and this has just made it worse @Ru-bee.

No one can get rid of my thoughts.

No I don't need medical attention. 

Yeah, I imagine it would be upsetting enough on its own, but on top of already not feel great it would be even harder to manage @Snowie 

I'm really sorry today has turned out like this, I'm here with you

It's not your fault @Ru-bee 

It's my fault in trusting someone.

I'm so angry at myself.

@Snowie I wonder how it would feel to try to put the fault on the person who couldn't keep their appointment?

I know it can be hard not to blame yourself, but the only person I can see this reflecting badly on is the SW. I know when I start really telling myself off over something like this it helps me to try to take a beat and then imagine that I was talking to a loved one in this situation instead. 

Deep down I know it's their fault @Ru-bee I keep telling myself this.

It just has brought up other things for me which I'm not coping with.

I think its better if I just go before I say things Im not allowed too or gets me in trouble.

Thank you for caring

Bye

Hey @Snowie all good if you wanna skedaddle, but just letting you know I'm here if you do feel that you would like some connection 💜

Thanks for the offer @Jynx 

My brain just won't let it go.

My thoughts won't let up.

@Jynx I'm scared of being alone right now (no one else is home)

Just going to go on Peer Group chat

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania