Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hahah 😂 your the best @Captain24 

I’ve just gotten home from work @Bow. I may have ordered other stuff though 😜

I hope you are feeling better. 

Haha! @Captain24  What other sets you order?

The tiger, the pink parrot, the rainbow one and Stitch! @Bow I’m hoping that they aren’t delivered Thursday as mum will get them and then question me. 

No nightshifts for me this week. 

Oh they are cool ones @Captain24 !!

Will your mum ask what’s in the package?? Tell her you have started doing some Christmas shopping- so non of your business. 
or you won a competition!?

Yes she will ask and then say what did you get them for. @Bow. I didn’t send mum a msg this morning to tell her where Pixies food was. It was in the same place as it has been for the last nearly 5 years. So anyway she didn’t pick it up. 

This is the same people that dropped the dogs in one night and could hear a noise just outside my kitchen door into the hall. So they went into every room of my house, walk in robe, walk in linen closet, walk in pantry. Garage! You name it they went there. Not on space in my house was missed. They pressed the sole alarm and scared Pix but that wasn’t the noise. 

I get home and they quiz me on a beeping noise. They I couldn’t hear it. This went on far a few days. Dad dropped the dogs off he came in while I was talking to mum outside. He took me inside to listen to this noise that they described as beeping. 

THE F@CKING AIR CONDITIONER.

It was a hum not a beep!!!!!  

Really feel for you @Captain24  feel a similar kind of stuck with my mum. Urgh it’s rough. 

If I was to go into their room I’d get into trouble @Bow but they can do whatever they like here, nothing is private. It’s not the only time they have helped themselves. Plus they have to comment if stuff is out of place in the rooms with the doors closed! 

When I build the rainbow Lego I will have to hide it somewhere as they won’t approve and will accuse me of stuff. 

Sorry for the rant! They have pissed me off! 

Also. Because I’m not on nightshift my life n easy order will come Wednesday and I need them to pack it away but they will be able to tell me what I have to eat each day. It’s time they get their own life and leave mine alone. 

Sorry.. I’m really not liking them at the

moment. It’s hard to like them at the best of times. But as I said last night I don’t love them. 

I’m feeling really angry and frustrated right now. I need to calm down so I can sleep. I’ve had a hot shower and that didn’t work. 

I just want to scream and throw things and break things and hurt, 

@Captain24 hey hun, sorry to hear you're being rocked by anger at the moment. When I'm angry, I'll try to let it out by screaming into a pillow, punching a pillow, shredding or burning paper (esp if I've also journalled all my angry thoughts onto it first), and will even sometimes angry-dance, like pop on some screamo and throw myself around as ferociously as my joints will allow. Maybe doing something similar might help you express the anger so that the fiery-rage-energy will leave your system? 

Wish I could stay and chat, maybe we catch up tomorrow? I hope that you find some peace tonight hun, and get off to bed okay in the end. You got this 😉💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania