Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

OOTF75
Contributor

Have Just Awoken

Hi All, 

CPTSD Survivor

Long time lurker- first time posting.

After 2 months of a personal nightmare, I'm finally crawling out fronm my mental and emotional prison and on my road to recovery.

If anyone needs someone to talk please let me know. 

Stay strong, my friends. We just need that glimpse of light and strength.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Have Just Awoken

Welcome @OOTF75 

These are difficult times for the country not just us as individuals. You are right. We need to stay Strong and not cave.

I cant stay and chat but wanted to say hello.

CHeers

Apple

Smiley Happy

Thank you for even taking the time to stop by. Take care until next time 👋

@OOTF75  Hi OOTF75 and welcome :). Always nice to meet a new face on the forums. You might like to do some postings on the Good Morning!  thread. There are lots of lovely people there and all across the forum. Anyways I hope to see you around. Love peaxx

Hi @OOTF75 

You are so right

A glimpse of light and strength can make all the difference

Good to see you here

You may have already worked it out, but just in case - to tag someone use @ and their name, and to see notifications - responses, support for your posts, and new posts on threads you've been on, click on the New bell in the top right og the screen.

@OOTF75  I just wanted to welcome you also. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania