Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @Oaktree  just been to shops here, had bkfst, been up forever, going back to bed.

Just bought a new radiator for car on ebay. they have plastic tanks these days of course, so mine could be 20 years old. they rarely last this long. mechanic said to replace or could just split, and lose all coolant

Good morning everyone

@TAB @Oaktree @Meowmy @Glisten @oceangirl @StuF 

Wishing you a nice day

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @SmilingGecko  hope your day goes okay. went back to bed with cat on wrong side (of top of covers) so tried not to move. knee sore when got up. of course cat had jumped off bed hours before ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

foot not 100% this morning , but no pain and can walk on it ha re miracles @Meowmy @StuF lol no pain meds today so far

@TAB that cat sounds cheeky. I hope I get the same amount of joy out of the feral cat I adopted! I bought some Dine wet cat food instead of dry food so maybe he will come back idk. The dry food was strategically placed near the laundry door so I could get out quickly and put it in a bowl for him. Got to try and give him a brush as he is shedding fur. Don't know what brush to use for a cat but will just feed him for now until he feels ok enough to trust me and come in the house again for a longer stay. How is your weightloss injection going? I'm back listening to sound audios for tummy shrinking again. Stopped listening and have gained a bit so will see how it goes. My tummy shrank to nothing on the audio last time so hopefully will make more progress. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

i just left dry food outside til cat was game enough to sit and ask for it . went thru heaps of food first few months, was feeding the neighbourhood and creating fights by leaving food out. feed it inside now mostly, just leave something dry in bowl now. birds have learned can eat it. they left a present for cat this morning, after droppings all around its bowls, table and chair, did one in its bowl this morning lol

appetite came back if was gone, desire to drink has all but disappeared, ok not the thoughts , but the action, still want to, still sit down to have 6 beers or whatever, had half  looked at it for an hour and tipped out  last time. not drunk 3 days before today. Frist time in ages. face says losing, but put heaps on over last month. have to weigh myself now for dr, so did today. was slightly less than what have become ok with, which was near two k less than yest afternoon.  gut prob better if anything. its very early days and very low dose (1/5th of what people lose most on) . eating had been pretty disininteresting (as it is supposed to be on this, but can still get sugar cravings internet says) had 170g pkt do ritos this morning ha ha lol wont be doing that again in a hurry.  maybe that means injection has worn off 

Mental Health Council of Tasmania