Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.

Re: Everything music

I was trying to be nice @greenpea !!

Then you put sherbet song on !

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fh3pAJf-vdU?si=YJHnSviMC-i-N71E

Music video of the classic hit for Aussie rock/pop band Sherbet, "Howzat".

done, thanks @PeppyPatti 

@StuF @TAB @greenpea @Glisten @StuF @

@Shaz51 @SmilingGecko 

We are ordering Bitola Organics 

Because we are only in our 60s, in our 70s or coming up to it and my chronic pains etc and my stuff is much better with a very small amount of gummies. 

I'm horrified how difficult it is to get. This makes a very positive difference in my life. It is not harmful plus I only get a very small amount. It makes my day better. 

images(19).jpg

I did too @PeppyPatti 

She is pretty @PeppyPatti where that to the wedding?

Sorry Greenpea I'm not as gutsy as you. I feel very bad 

But I can remind you of this - 

https://youtu.be/QCK0N-kkDrU?si=8hvqlr7i_I9kpdS1

Lossless DVD rip with new audio. "Don't Throw Stones" is a song recorded by Australian rock band The Sports. The song was written by band members Stephen Cummings and Andrew Pendlebury. Released in February 1979 as the second single from the band's second studio album, Don't Throw Stones (1979) ...

This is such an 80s AWESome song @Glisten thankyou !! 

Also I copied and pasted something you designed with leaves and branches and chair ......i think your design is very individual and creative --- love it 💟 

May I ask a fairly pathetic yet typical question - so I've started cleaning my home -- youde never think all the bits and pieces you pick up would make a difference would you. My advice is never never pick any figurines, bits and pieces or ANYTHING but tea towels to bring into your home ok 😁 

Iv cleaned and inch of mess 

@PeppyPatti It’s in a picture frame 🖼️ I’ve got it sitting on a chair 🪑 until I mount it on the wall 😬

TADA 🫱🏼 my ShArt (sh!t-art) 🤣

Mental Health Council of Tasmania