Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

G'day @TAB you alright mate?

Hi @Bill16  yeah am ok ish just the usual lately, need to get to drs and to dentists to fix what they fixed oh and get some money oh and stop thinking about whatever my sister is up to lol

How are you going?  thunderstorm here last night its all overcast. foot and leg's caning else would be walking.really got to get something for that.

Looks like you've got a lot on your mind @TAB I'm going alright

well that''s today's job, to not let any of that affect me lol @Bill16  and that's good re you. thinking going to get a 5 l water container once get moving ..ok  ..with water in it .. body's a bit beat up here oh and some actual food lol  

Just dropped my car off, I'll be able to take it thru the car wash now @TAB

Cool @Bill16 I just jagged drs appt am at chemists now

didnt think of carwash re window, think hosed mine few mths ago its on a list somewhere @Bill16  anyway saw different dr, they said its not gout, but still have to wait for scans to see if its arthritis or whatever

Ok good one @TAB

That's good it's not gout @TAB

was unbelievable re drs, had to leave as soon as booked appt lol @Bill16  anyway got more info, so its a bit less daunting now, will just have to go through the process, waiting to get in for scans now. wanted to come home straight away for some reason, no food ..du-oh .. hmm ok tv and cuppa then back in car lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania