Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Mindfulness colouring

@Former-Member have you been to your local emergency department and explained what's happening.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur not the emergency department, I'm  not sure if my local hospital would do that but i can ask.

The triage refuse to help me even with a referral from my psychiatrist and they said if I go there I'll never be allowed to see my psychiatrist again, even he was shocked. I told him and I'm not sure if he can investigate it, so idk. They were so rude and refuse to help, I don't know why, at the triage

@musucfanatic_x I'm sorry triage weren't helpful. What kind of help were you looking for?

I know with the public triage system where I live if you are a part of outpatients, you can't really have a private psychiatrist coz the case managers, psychologists, social workers work with the psychiatrists in the public system.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur oh that may be why, I don't know. But I said to them I don't want a Psychiatrist there, I want to keep my current one. 

I was just hoping they could assess me, and do a home program or something, since I looked up what triages do around Australia and thats what it said on all the websites I found, although it depends on the person's needs, staff, etc. They said they'd do that over an admission.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter. Thank you though

@NatureLover @Former-Member finished the one I was doing the other day. 

IMG_20200605_214726_449.jpg

IMG_20200605_133051_892.jpg

Nice, @The-red-centaur ... I like the splashes of pink throughout, and the yellow around the edges! (In the one your showed us half-finished the other day)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania