Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Happy Birthday @S-Jay

Happy birthday @s-jay images (7).jpeg

Happy birthday @s-jay Hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year ahead.

Image result for synthesizer birthday cake

Happy Birthday @s-jay  .... 🎹🎧💕🎈🍰🎉

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy birthday from me too @s-jay 

Hope its been a good day for you.

I'm celebrating a birthday in my household today too, as its my husbands 71st birthday. He is particularly partial to choc mud cake, which I note our lovely 'keeper of birthdays' @Shaz51 has delivered to you. Must say it looks particularly yummy, so I hope you dont mind sharing a couple of small slices. You wont miss them ... I promise. 😀

All the very best to you. 💜👍🍸🍷🍨🍮🍓🍀🌹💐

Sherry

Happy birthday @s-jay 

Looks like I missed a good spread! Happy Birthday for yesterday @s-jay 🙂 

Happy birthday @s-jay  hope you had a great day celebrating 🎂💐🥂🍾

BB ❤️

OMG @Shaz51 !!! Thank you so much this was such a nice surprise to come back into work this morning!

Everything looks delicious thank you all! @outlander  @oceangirl  @MDT @Razzle @BlueBay  @Exoplanet @Zaphod @Former-Member (Happy to be a birthday twin with your husband Sherry!) @greenpea @Former-Member  @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  and wow those synth cakes are very cool and did make me giggle!

Thanks so much everyone... it was one of those big '0' birthdays signifying another decade gone by... ahhhhh

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad you had a nice surprise @s-jay  with all the celebrating we all did with you absentia. 🤣

At least you're enjoying the spoils of a birthday celebration today.

I know those big '0' birthdays .... I have one coming up next month myself. 🥳

Sherry 

wwoooooOoooOooOhhooOoOOOO

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania