Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @TAB How's your weekend going?

No, I've never had a Swift Parrot, like PeppiPatti has, or in her post.

They are critically endangered, very rare.

I've never seen any for sale here, & they only live naturally on the east coast (not WA).

I've got Peachfaced Love Birds, Fishers Love Birds, Weeros (Cockatiels), & Budgies - They're the only Parrots I've got (at the moment).

They're all common & easy to buy - Except the Fishers Love Birds, which are now scarce & very hard to get in WA.

Adge

Hi @Adge  okay I took a shot .. 

umm wknd okay thanks. been tidying for hours here seems, just topped it off with quick dust pan and brush over floor and throw a bit of eucalyptus disinfectant and mop it after , well , very dry ., gets rid os most anyway.

just doing youtube here. cat busy fighting neighbour cat , well at 3 weight classes up from when I started feeding it, only still no more wins as so fat now lolo ..

I was living in Brisbane in 82 @PeppyPatti  saw him at some dodgy nightclub there , was brilliant ..

Imokat,

I’ve come to terms that my two older brothers are out of my life but there you go. 

The sibling rivalry with my youngest brother is awful….

Im looking at where to buy in Melbourne…..

Tassie

so I can house as many birdies as @Adge 

Its on the stovetop now @TAB have nearly used up all my produce - no kitchen waste. I could put in chilli flakes and basil. Theres black pepper in there, onion and I'll toss in garlic with the fresh and tinned tomatoes and stock. YUMMO! 😍 

def need tinned tomatos @SmilingGecko  local shop has had frechs tomatos at $15/kg last few weeks. unbelievable. ok bigger chains selling for $12 . still bad. looks like beefhearts only they have re-engineered them to have no taste lol and for $15/kg ..tasteless, FFS ..

@TAB might have to grow your own tomatoes 🍅 mate.

G

Goddamn it @Glisten  only been planning to for 12mths now, now closer than I was last year lol ..

I must admit I do buy organic @TAB but its only $60-65 for fruit and veg including delivery. Its from a local regenerative farm.

Do you buy big bags of produce? That would send the prices up. For me instead of buying a bag of carrots would do only 3-4 carrots. Same with potatoes - 2 or 3 potatoes or sweet potatoes not a bagful. Its how I can afford it. Its only $4-5 for 500g of tomatoes which is all I need for a week, same with other produce

The chilli in this soup is amazing. Thanks for that suggestion. Will definitely do it again! I would usually use sweet chilli sauce with lentils for eg but can't now because of the hidden sugar in the product but did have some standby chilli herb in my spice rack. It made all the difference to this dish

LOL 😂. God damn @TAB I’ve accomplished nothing I set out to do over the last 13 years PAHAHA 

You are wayyyy ahead of me mate.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania