Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Haha @MDT

It is @outlander that is the night owl. I'm the lark. You have to remember I'm three hours behind the eastern states. So it's only just gone 8pm here. I'll be asleep on less than an hour.

Good night @Former-Member

I hope tonight is a better sleep night. I know you have had some difficult days lately. 💕💕💕💕

Ah okay @Sans911 that explains the night owlness

Night @Former-Member
I hope you have a good sleep tonight

Goodnight @Former-Member
Hoping that sleep comes quickly. Ill have a look at your thread too
❤❤

We need an off switch i think @Sans911 it would keep us out of trouble! Hope pdoc goes well tomorrow along with more unpacking. Can u give the boys a pat for me ?
❤❤

Yes i am one of the night owls here @MDT not so much tonight though.

Definitely lil Sis. I've just emailed my psychologist to make an appointment as I've not seen her in three weeks. I knew I wasn't coping well, but I still try to think that I need or can go it alone. I know everytime I come out of these situations I should have reached out for help, but it's so hard to do without shame and guilt jumping on the bandwagon for the ride.

Of course I'll give the boys a pat from you. But Jasper is avoiding me at the moment as he's back on antibiotics again for his gut issues. He hid under the bed until after lunch today so I couldn't get to him
When I gave him the antibiotic tonight he's taken off again. He's got to go on a special diet of biscuits for a trial to see if his system settles.

Mr A hasn't been too keen to go outside much. He's not used to TV noise (my neighbours) and cds playing from other neighbour, so he's quite sensitive to the increase in noise. I tend to take him out in the evening when the noises aren't too much.

Nite @outlander
Im off to bed

@outlander above post

Goodnight @MDT

I think my sweet sister has gone to bed so I'm going to do the same. Goodnight my angel. I hope you have a restful sleep. @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania