Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let down by the system once again resulting in a near tragedy

I have been told that my son had fallen through the cracks. I’m hearing the mismanagement theory. It must be very different being that it’s your husband. More pressure . No break . Things have been put into place with NDIS for my son. I’m hoping for some improvement with their visits , a home visit in psychologist they are putting in place  and some family communication while he’s participating. Unfortunately though things are stil his choice. They lead the therapy . Go figure. I’m hoping they pick up on his behaviours and addictions though along the way especially when they try to budget with him. Hope you are doing ok and I’d like you to keep talking to me. Please. I can’t fix things but can support you . 

Hello @Frenemy, @LizzieLou

remember to put a @ in front of members name so they will recieve your message

Hello @Attahua, @Grasshopper3, @Former-Member, @greenpea, @eth

@Shaz51 Hi Shaz51 am going to bed but wanted to say hi before I logged off :). Hope you have a great evening. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania