Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hey @MDT  I totally get it about time away from here. 

What are you doing today?

thinking of you ❤️

I hope you enjoy your day @Faith-and-Hope

I'm actually going to head out and get to the gym. Do some cardio. Hopefully that helps. For now though I just want to finish my tea.

Not much @BlueBay
Need to send an email about a volunteer writers position. Also need to look at getting a job soon. Idk how to do that and also balance my lifestyle with what I want to pursue. It's like trying to balance two plates at once.

Either way, for now I'm just on youtube. Drinking my tea before I do some cardio at the gym

I ended up going to work @MDT very little /nothing to do. Ok a little bit for an hr nothing after that. Cant see how that works . Hopefully go home soon

Will you get paid for the day @TAB

So I did my cardio. Glad I did. Didn't do much weights though. Not up for it today.

Sometimes it's better to do a small amount than nothing at all.

You are so right @MDT a little is better than none at all Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Zoe7
How's it going

Hey @MDT Not bad my end. Very much procrastinating here and putting off doing the things I need to do but feeling okay about that. Got my little buddy snuggled behind me and the tv on - going to watch some things that I have recorded over the last couple of days then try to find the energy to get stuck into giving Toby a haircut and doing the housework - that is the plan anyway - the reality may look a little different lol

haha @Zoe7 yeah I can sympathise with that. You take good care of your pets which is nice to see.

I still miss my old dog. But we haven't the patience or time to take on board another. But it was good and I'm happy about that.

I am just watching a debate over my lunch (subway) after my gym session. I'm happy I have an appetite because that is a sign I'm relatively okay
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania