Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

sorry @eth was having a rant. of course I couldn;t get away with what i claimed was going to do re work and yes hopefully it comes thru re pay

@Lauz can you please tag me when the blog gets posted.  Thanks.  I would have had a lot to say if I'd been in that discussion.

No need to be sorry @TAB we all need a good rant sometimes.

Hi @Teej  how are you doing today?

Hi to you too @Zoe7

Hi @eth Slow getting moving this morning - watching some tennis and then may need a nap. Don't think I will get much done outside today as it is already starting to get hot in the garage but plenty to do inside still. Hoping you are feeling better today - not good about the car sickness yesterday Smiley Sad

I’m ok @eth, just heading out the door now. 💜🤗

I'm in slow mode and feeling nappish too @Zoe7 but I told my brother I'd go for a walk up the street with him in about 1/2 hr.  Hopefully that will perk me up a bit.

Enjoy having a relaxed day.

A walk will hopefully give you that extra little bit of energy @eth so it is a good thing you are doing that. I know once I get moving I will be able to get things done too - just hard to get moving this morning. I should really just enjoy watching the tennis for a while and then try to get going myself. Might lay down with Toby now and enjoy some cuddle time while watching the tennis - and if I fall asleep then so be it. Enjoy your walk Hon Smiley Very Happy

Hey @eth - correct that you have to tag the individual event that you want a reminder about. Feb one's will come out soon too! 👍🏼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania