Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I went in pretty quickly after my last post @outlander 👍

I love catching @Sans911 stories and pics of Jasper and Mr A 😊

Rocket Cat is now just a little over 9 weeks old

Bit tricky to see those eyebrows but they're there 😁 I have a bit of a thing for funny looking cats and cats that no-one else seems to want. She was the last one of the cats there to go and Mouse was discounted because she'd been up for adoption for too long (thinking that might have been her standoffish personality more than her look though 😉).

How's that blanket going?

Thats good. Hoping the appt was helpful....
@CheerBear

I love hearing stories too makes me feel closer to those members too.

I cant see the pic yet but will keep an eye out. I have a thing for getting horses that need more care than most or are troubled.

The blankets coming along slowly. The borders taking forever cause of the constant twisting of the blanket. Its really awkward to do!

Can see her now! Aww! Those eyebrows just make her cuter

I can see you having a thing for horses that need special love @outlander 😊 I agree that hearing and sharing stories is a great way of strengthening the connections we have with others here.

That border takes forever! I didn't think about the flipping front to back and how much longer it would take on a big blanket 😮 Stitch by stitch and you'll get there! Cant wait to see the end result.

Heading back out to my next appointment then maybe to sit by some water for a while. I am so tired and trying to dig deep to go this one. Lying in bed with a baby cat sounds much more appealing 😉

Hope your afternoon goes well ❤

Haha glad you saw her 😊 I'm a proud mumma and think she oozes cuteness @outlander😍😊🐱

👋 catchya

Thanks @CheerBear

Im down to 3 sides to go! I dont think ill be doing a border like this for another big blanket next time though but i think its coming along good

Baby cat will be there when you come home and im sure she will bring you some smiles. I hope your next appt isnt to hard. Hugs and lots of 💗

evening @Zoe7 @CheerBear
I was wondering if you guys could arrnage a forum party for Queenie on the 26th Jan? I am ok to make a thread but as the forum part planners thought id ask you guys first 🙂

You should also check in with @Shaz51 our birthday keeper @outlander

@outlander, that sounds like a tottally wonderful idea

what do you think @Zoe7, @CheerBear for queenie birthday

hello @Mazarita, @outlander, @CheerBear, @TAB, @eth, @Exoplanet

you are not around this morning my scotirish sister @Mazarita Heart at 3am

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania