Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.

Re: A New Chapter- Getting unstuck, staying safe and being honest

9FA88113-1AE2-4C91-A6CD-9AEBF888B1D2.jpeg@Sans911 ♥️

@Sans911just passing by to say good morning. Still in my thoughts hun and sitting with you Heartimages11UMFNRA.jpg

♥️ @Sans911 .....

@Sans911 ❤❤❤❣❣❣

@Sans911, are you ok , sitting with you , sending lots of hugs my friend Heart

Love.jpg

@Sans911Just stopping by to say hello, thinking about you and still sitting next to you. Please when you can just let us know you are safe. Heartimages.jpg

@outlander @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51

I'm so very sorry to all of you that I couldn't reach out to you.My depression dropped on like a stone
Obviously I'm still here and can't see because even with my glass one, it's still blurry. My battery has no juice and I don't have a charger.

Thanks seems so inadequate with your kind words and comfort. Right now that's giving me strength to carry on. Talk to you all tommorow

@Sans911never ever be sorry, just look after yourself. We will be waiting for you hun Heart

just look after yourself. @Sans911, no need to be sorry , we are here for you Heart

You've got a heart of gold @Sans911,just like everyone else here and need a break.💕

Mental Health Council of Tasmania