Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Eve7 💖💚

Thanks @Lee82 i know that your right, just have t o keep getting through each step as it comes
🙏💜💜

@outlander  Thinking of you

Former-Member
Not applicable

You're very much in my thoughts again today @outlander 💗

Hello also to @Lee82 @Eve7 @mudsum @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 😀

Missing you @Sans911 .. I hope you got yesterdays tag from @Zoe7  💞

Sherry 🍂🍃🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning outlander, I hope you got a little rest last night and by now you are on your way to get those blood tests done. Thinking of you always. 💜

@outlander 

@outlander  sorry to hear about the vomiting and that you are struggling to keep going. It's an awful lot you have to face and get through each day. Thinking of you today and hoping everything goes smoothly at least. ❤️

The weather in my head is **********!!!!!
I’m so over the hopelessness but not enough to change. Will I ever want to change.

I just can’t in capable of it. Thoughts rage! And things just get darker.

I don’t say this to make anyone worry. It’s a big step to post it here and not on the worry room where no one can reply. But I’m seriously stuck. And yes I’ve spoken to my professionals but even their help is flounder. Ina. Lost cause!!! Lost cause
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm hearing you @mudsum 💝

Hey @mudsum thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about the darkness and the ragey thoughts ❤️

It sounds painful and like you're emotionally fatigued. I just want you to know we're all sitting with you, and that things will shift for you. As with @Former-Member hearing you and holding space.

a98b4a3d4d2c22a293c5f012b90fe5d3--jeff-foster-quotes-impression.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you my friend, I know that probably doesn't help you right now or all but just wanted to let you know your not alone. @mudsum 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania