Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Lovely to see you here and checking in with us all @frog Smiley Very Happy

It is great that it is quiet around you - makes it easier to relax a bit. Your week sounds like it didn't go to plan - hope you get over your illness quickly. At least you have am little bit of time before work goes back. I am on school holidays for another week so getting plenty of rest and not doing very much. Next week I will try to get a couple of things done around the house (weather dependent) and have the end of the week to rest up again before I return to work.

Gday @frog
Ribbet ribbet
Nice to hear from you. I hope your week was nice

Same here @frog mass evacuation lol

@frog  Hi frog and good morning. Yes it is super quiet here and I am loving it too :). I will keep you posted re the pagans/evangelicals. Hoping you are feeling better.Have a great day. Love greenpea xxx

Hi @frog  dropping off a cuppa.

image.jpeg

@frog 

@frog @utopia @Maggie @greenpea @TAB @Owlunar  I really felt wobbly today. I went for a walk on the beach after work. The sun was gone. The wind was strong. I am walking, knowing I don’t have much if any support in the real world. I know my life is alone in the wind. I feel so wobbly on the road and there is no one to call for help. So I walked on and eventually got home. Glad to be on the couch to write to the forum for support.

Thanks for care.

@Meowmy  You will never be alone with your friends here at Sane forums Meowmy 🙂 xxxx

@Meowmy . You're never alone when you have the Same Forum. 

We're with you @Meowmy 

You kept walking and got homeHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania