Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.

Re: I can’t cope

All my praying worked. Jetts knee is ok it was just that he didn’t like the bandage. Little shit had us worried over nothing! 

So stupid. I’m just pathetic. I hate myself. I am nothing. I’m an idiot. Just a f’ed up waste of time. 

I’m so angry. Really angry. I want to scream. I want to shout. I want to throw things. I want to smash things. Really really angry. 

Morning @Captain24 

It is true that all the notifications are not coming through @tyme , @moderator 

Other members are saying the same 

Hey @Captain24 what's going on that bringing on this anger? How can we support you through this right now? 

Sometimes if I need to express some angry energy I'll take it out on a pillow. You can yell into them, throw them against the wall, rough them up a bit etc. I find it can help to shift that energy a little, especially if I'm not yet ready to talk it out

Hi @Shaz51 thanks for updating us on this issue, I'll look into this now

So Jett did not like the bandage, have you taken it off @Captain24 

@Ru-bee 

See not all of that came though. @Shaz51 @Ru-bee. Thanks for supporting me on it. I felt like I was just an idiot and did something wrong. I wouldn’t have been surprised. 

I’ve thrown all my 6 pillows at the wall, I’ve ripped all the sheets and stuff off my bed. I’ve trashed the lounge room and thrown everything everywhere. I have a surprising amount of dog toys. I’m still so full of rage but this is how stupid I am, I need to go to bed so I can get some sleep for nightshift. I need to remake the bed or just sleep on it the way it is. But with all this charging through me how am I suppose to sleep. 

Yeah we took the bandage off  at the vet and that’s when he started to put it on the ground. His stitches are ok and don’t need to be cover so we have left it off. Hopefully he is behaving himself at mums @Shaz51 

I’ve taken a couple of different sleeping tablets. I’ve taken some OTC pain relief. Hopefully something will knock me out. 

I just want to hurt myself out of pure rage. I won’t I have to go to work. Right now I just wish I was dead and mot

living this. 

I hear how intense this emotion is right now @Captain24 

I hope you're able to get some sleep and get some relief from these feelings

Mental Health Council of Tasmania