Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Yea pretty quiet day for me too. Back being watched 24hr a day so not too happy about that. Been in and out of sleep all day due to my meds and had an intervention with my family which wasn't fun. Looks like hospital is where everyone has decided I should be. Well everyone but me so as soon as a bed becomes available that's where I'll be going. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes I was aware of the 24 hour watch @Lee82 😕

Oh dear, the family intervention would have been frightfully difficult. Really sorry all that has been necessary. 

Perhaps hospital is best Lee. It cant be too much more difficult than being under 24hr watch at home. And one hopes there will be expert MH pros on hand 24/7 in hospital. Progress can be made in hospital, within a safe environment.

You have so much to gain by getting well Lee. Young children who love and need their Mum.

Has there been any indication as to the likely wait for hospital admission, or length of stay?

Sherry

Lee82
Senior Contributor

They have said perhaps 2 weeks but that's what they said last time I went and I ended up staying 6 weeks. I'll speak to my psychologist about the admission wait times and get more of an idea then. 
no the intervention felt like an attack more than anything so was not fun at all. 
So much is happening it feels like too much to handle right now. I am given all these decisions but have zero capacity to make any of them. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

So hard for you right now @Lee82 

But there is one way of looking at things ... life can only get better from here. 

I'm off to bed now @Lee82 , so will say good night.

Good night to you too @Former-Member and Kimmy.

Sherry 💤 🌺

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good night @Former-Member . Thank you for listening I hope you are able to get some rest. 
sweet dreams 💕

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey Izzy just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you honey and that I love you very much. I hope you are ok. 
@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good morning everyone. Hope today brings a little light into your life and that you have a good day.

@Former-Member @Former-Member @outlander @NatureLover @greenpea @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Pollyotter @Lee71 @Maggie @mudsum   and anyone else passing through

❤️🦋🦄🐬🌈💜💙💚🌻🌸🌼🌺

@Lee82 @Former-Member @Former-Member @outlander @NatureLover @Sans911 @Snowie @mudsum  and all I have missed wishing you all a super pea Wednesday :). May it be full of kindness and beauty. Lots of love peaxxHeart

@Lee82  I hope there is a little light in your day , and you have a good day also. 💞💞

@Former-Member @greenpea @Former-Member @outlander @NatureLover  @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Snowie @mudsum  and everyone passing. 💚💚💚💚

@Maggie  Hey Maggie have a wonderful day sweetheart. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania