Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @greenpea  @Mazarita  @Adge  @TAB  Doing okay here - tired this afternoon but had DBT and pdoc this morning. Hope everyone's day has been okay Smiley Very Happy

@Exoplanet sending you some love and hugs too and hope your day has been a good one Smiley Very Happy

@Exoplanet 

Thanks for the love.

Smiley Happy

Back at ya.

Heart

Proficiat! @TAB 

Its amazing having one's sense of smell return.

Smiley Happy

@Zoe7 @Adge  @greenpea 

and all who pass by

Smiley Happy

Hi @Zoe7  well, went for a walk this morning. felt pretty average, well had been off last couple days.something seems to have reset itself after a nap just before though. had a big day yest. Someone rang me almost out of the blue, well met a few times and work and sort of chatted on fb, anyway I just threw my phone number out ..and they rang .. was amazing. anyway plus got paperwork to do with leaving work ok its got a wrong box ticked and they are busy so will give it until tomorrow for them to change it and got told most likely had work thru place registered at yesterday. However. Nothing really has changed. They haven't rung back. Well it's just perceptions that look better. anyway will try other places and at least have paperwork for centrelink application even in wrong box ticked, so it's something Cat Happy hope you get some rest

Hope you get it all sorted out @TAB  It is annoying when the paperwork isn't done properly Smiley Frustrated

It was nice of that person to contact you @TAB Making connections is important even if it is just a short term thing. Are you going to meet up?

ok Proficiat is a bit like Gratuliere Cat Happy @Appleblossom  yes its hard to know you dont have something like smell . I can smell cigarette smoke from unseen smokers in their houses walking done the street now lol

ah well, it will work as is, but box ticked will more than likely double the waiting period. I tried ringing them as they left a phone number on email. but its pay office and wednesday so will leave it today. Have had similar situations before, where box ticked was to my disadvantage and talked centrelink person through it. best to have correct box ticked., no chances then. anyway. what does the person in pay office know? have questioned them before, but different company, this is very hands off and cant contact person who sent it @Zoe7  anyway will be ok

..maybe @Zoe7  there is no plan to atm. it's a 'she' who is 20 years younger and has young kid and hassles with ex over maintenance. I was just an ear at work a few times. Shocked that she rang. Well prob first time anyone from work has rung me ok there's one guy who kept in touch with over the years and there were others on fb and msngr 

Sounds like you were a friendly ear for her @TAB  Sometimes that is all that is needed - maybe she just wants to reconnect for a chat - if you are up for that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania