Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning everyone
Hoping todays a good one for you.

Thanks for the shoutout @greenpea

@outlander :)xx

Sorry that wasnt much of a good morning @greenpea am already up and about, got petrol quick shop trip now doing kids before i await for a windscreen fello to come and fix pops car and then physio this arvo.

Hows your day looking? How was the time with your mum?

Hello Everyone 🙂

@Mazarita @eth  @outlander  @CheerBear @greenpea  @Zoe7  @Sophia1  @Teej  @Appleblossom  @Adge  @TAB 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

... need and want @Exoplanet  lol .. Good Morning and Good Morning Everyone .. am still not smoking, so that's 6 weeks now .. finally asked work for cert for newstart, well work had dried up due to my intermittent attendence leading to them not giving me work, only did 5 shifts last 10 weeks, just sitting at home stewing and going broke .. ok self-fulfilling 

Anyway, may have another job already, well it sounds horrible, but could put up with it til get financial again ..so, feeling have faced a few things that have been avoiding. And someone I know from work rang me and had a long chat, was a Good Day in the end yesterday. so, if I get centrelink application done today will be super extra bonus points. Well, safety net re work lol. am back on mission to try and get on DSP again.Well, after try and pay a few debts

Nice work on the not smoking @TAB ! Just wanted to say congrats and keep going - you've got this 🎉

.. Thankyou .. @Lauz  it all seems surreal now and not smoking has prob exposed other issues that were 'bandaided' with coca cola etc ..but yes .. prob best thing I've done in years. Clothes are getting washed a lot more often, cos can actually smell things lol, have lots more money cos I really smoked liked a chimney

IMG_6759.PNGIMG_6760.PNG

I do have a thread 'ditching the ciggers' it's had some interest .. seems lots smokers around here lol

A wonderful Wednesday to you too @greenpea  & for everyone.

Adge

Thanks @Exoplanet.

You too.

Adge

@outlander  No apologies needed :). You have had a busy morning! I didn't realise your pop still drove. Seeing birth mother was great we are very much alike in some ways but in other ways quite different. Would be interesting to know more about my birth father but she just wants to forget about him (don't know what happened there really but whatever it was wasn't good for her). Anyways she plans to come out more often which is going to be really nice 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania