Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's@

@TAB  Good morning TAB .... I wonder if the cat is on the prowl tonight :)? It was you that mentioned about your neighbours from hell moving back in. I was just going with the flow. Are they really that bad? I hope not.

Went well with ex. Kidults were pleased to see him we had late lunch and then he headed off at about 4. I was so tired that I slept on and off after that till I went to bed around 8. Did you go for your walk? Will be facing th e pagans/evangelicals this morning on my walk with son2. They are bound to be there as it is Easter Sunday.

bed early last night and up early @greenpea  its so o cold ..and stoopid me had got  down to only 1 gas cylinder over summer  It ran out last night.. so no more hot baths esp on long weekend, cant even have a shower lol app says temp 5 deg feels like 2 lol ok going to bunnings when opens going to have to pay thru the nose for one of their small bottles (well with one off bottle fee) and sit it up on ladder or something lol

@TAB  the weather has gone ridiculous. I have just come back froma walk and am wearing jeans and t shirt :o!. Will be 26 today here today! :o. Bring on winter but yea 5 degrees is insane! There should be a happy medium somewhere.

yeah its mad @greenpea  will be at bunnies all smelly in 2hrs 2 mins lol re gas haha well could drive 5ks to free showerblock for caravan overnight council park lol

not doing this again .. false economy  grrr

@Former-Member Cat Happy yes have got 2 gas bottles now re prev posts from last time was here

G'day @TAB  what's happening

hey mate @Bill16  just dozing off on lounge here .. have drs appt in an hour what are you up to ? 

Got my swag ,camping down the beach @TAB 

geez you must have warmer clothes than me can get warm here @Bill16  are you fishing

Nah just drinking mate @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania