Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

yeah it didnt sound right re symptoms re gout @Bill16  anyway prob better off if it was lol cos poss only other option is arthritis lol

What kinda car you got @TAB

... one that the neighbours cat likes walking over re footprints on roof @Bill16  lol..

its a WA cop car ok VZ commo so FE2 pack, interceptor rims etc, can shift auto manually which was something way back then lol what was yours again?

Fu@& yeah,I got an el Fairmont 

One owner,bought it off my pop @TAB

what years that ? @Bill16  mate had an 03 ford ute looked ok, ex had similar sedan, but brother had that ridiculous looking one with weird body shape was newer possibly

ok brothers was AU looked bad @Bill16  thought it would have been newer cos he's loaded lol guess he doesnt spend money on cars then lol

She's an old girl, 96.nice silver colour with nice mags ,still a good looking ride ay @TAB

I just assumed you had car in your pic @Bill16  yeah lots old cars around these days having a 12year old car is like having a HR Holden back in the day lol ok in 80s lol I was thinking about getting a fairlane or statesman, but even old ones cost more or vz minimum double the price yeah they get all the options that if you never drove one you wouldnt know, more speeds on windscreen wipers was a bugbear for me when get stcuk in heavy rain few years back, did the research, there's like 5 levels of wiper options just stupid, used to have a magna wagon, TP, 91 maybe, ok last 4cyl, it had way better wipers than the commo lol 

Good Morning what's up @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania