Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

It's my own fault tho

@The-red-centaur  That is no good what's up? do You want to talk about it?

@greenpea I don't want to take over this thread with my shit. I'll tag you in mine if that's ok

@The-red-centaur  yes tag me

thanks @Meowmy  I went to bed early so didnt see your post

Good morning beautiful friends 

hope you all have a lovely day 😊❤️

Good Morning @BlueBay  think I'm not going to work today. spent all last night thinking about quitting. just not my thing and knew it wasnt, just thought I would turn up and see how it went. Helpful people from other week seemed less helpful, felt under pressure etc etc just like .. that's why I normally dont do that type of work, yet somehow let myself get dragged into it and went along with it 'oh we're offering you fulltime' 'oh by the way fulltime is actually in small cliquey ill equipped workshop ( the sort of thing that is sink or swim and usually avoid like the plague lol) 

..a nd ,, to make it even better weighed self was half expecting loss .. no o still going up, almost into uncharted, ok very rarely been there territory ..bla Cat Indifferent

Sorry for being negative nelly hope everyoneCat Happy has a good day tho, dont let my vibes rub off lol

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

Good morning everyone have a great day 

Thank you greenpea for remembering me. Hope you are well. Best wishes. Bimby2

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania