Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I understand @Zoe7 

Take all the time you need  - I am glad you are taking time off for self-care - sorry that things are tough rights now 

Sending gentle hugs 

Dec πŸ¦‰πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š

@Zoe7  πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Thankyou @Faith-and-Hope  it means a lot. 
I hope you have a nice day. β€οΈπŸ€—

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  and everyone else here.  Feeling the love HeartπŸ’ž

Former-Member
Not applicable

Missing you Zoe, I hope you are doing the best you can. When you are ready I will be so happy to see you again. Think of you often my friend. 

πŸ’πŸ’œ @Zoe7 πŸ’œπŸ’

I hope it's an okay day for you too @BlueBay πŸ’™πŸš

Thank you @eth πŸŒ·πŸ’•

Its been a busy day ..... I was up late on assignments (of course) and then everything started happening quickly this morning.  D3 needed some help, so it was off to the art-space-that-is-not-the-art-space-now to support her, then back home, tweaking some things after the Art Space furniture got moved to here yesterday ..... which feels really lovely, but it also feels surreal ...... then online class  for a group project that has gotten re-jigged cos COVID-19 stopped it happening in real life, and now we have to complete a virtual project online ...... then food delivery ...... convo with D1 about some important things ......now trying to get my head back into the right place to finish an assignment due tomorrow ...... gah 😜

Hope you are all enjoying reasonable weather ..... there is some sunshine coming through my window here 🌞

Now for that assignment ......

πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ¦‹

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7   πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸΆ

πŸ‘‹πŸ¦‹β€οΈπŸ’• @Zoe7 .....

πŸ‘‹πŸŒ·πŸ¬πŸ’• @Former-Member .....

How are you progressing with your assignments @Faith-and-Hope ?

Getting there @Zoe7 .... it's an awful lot to do, but I am also enjoying them, so staying up really late feels okay, especially as I am sleeping in, it taking naps when I need to ..... just have to keep going for another ten days to get to our mid-year break.

Has your new term started okay ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania