Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thank you @Appleblossom
Ive still got a lot to do and get through esp this week and next as well. Ive woke feeling a little sick but i think itll pass as the day goes on.

@outlander Heart

Smiley Happy

I dont want to preach being stoic, but sometimes that is the only thing we can do.

Keep being YOU.

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💕💕💕

Evening sis @Sans911 💜 💙 💜

Hoping today wasnt to hard for you @Former-Member ❤❤

I'm doing a little better today. Motivated now to get unpacked and sorted . I've made a start with the kitchen this evening. It's looking better and I can see the benches.

Jasper is busy watching me eat right now.

How are you doing tonight?

Im glad your doing better today and tour motivation levels are up abit. Sounds great that you can see the benches now. :ok_hand::ok_hand:👏 @Sans911

Im mostly tired and flat but otherwise i think im ok. As long as i dont think to much im alright

Hi @Sans911 @outlander
You two seem to be night owls around the forum
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander  @Sans911  @Flying_Hams @Appleblossom 

Outlander ... tired but flat is not too bad!  Can cope with that.

You asked earlier here how I was doing.  I wont go over it all again here, but I have just posted an update on my thread. It explains everything.

As I got no sleep at all last night, I'm really hopefully (or maybe desperate is a more apt word?) to get some sleep tonight. So its an early night here for me.

Good night all.

Sherry 🌺💤

Yes, that's my problem too lil Sis. Thinking too much. Today I did things instead of thinking. I have my pdoc appt tommorow in the morning. Nothing else apart from that so I see if I can get a bit more sorted.

@outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania