Skip to main content
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is a member based peak body. We represent and promote the interests of community managed mental health services and have a strong commitment to enabling better access and outcomes for every Tasmanian.
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Trying times for you @Determined - hope things went well today.

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@soul @Former-Member @Smc @Shaz51 

House settlement finally went through this afternoon.  That is a huge load off. 

Darling was even smiling and laughing this afternoon with one of the children after the call came in. Have not seen her this relaxed in some time. 

Even I felt a big weight off. It was clearly weighing me down more than I realised. 

Really hoping now that things will go more smoothly for my Darling. 

Phew @Determined

YAAAAA @Determined Heart

Yay, congratulations @Determined. 🙂

@Determined 🙌

11174801_976902952381411_503281582386517323_n (1).jpg

Wow @Determined, so much going on in your life at the moment. Congratulations on the house settlement and your motorbike!! Wishing you smooth sailing, or riding as the case maybe. Enjoy!!

Why am I not surprised your Darling was texting often during bike course @Determined 😬.  

Feeling for you Bro.

@Former-Member

I was pleased that I was able to go the day without responding or answering every time she tried calling / or sent text.

Had a quick scan of messages at morning tea and sent reply saying sorry cant help I'm busy. (Sat).  Sunday I only got 2 text both of which I ignored until we were finished.

Wasn't easy but a big improvement I was able to do that. 

Managed a 1/2 hour ride this ave on the bike.

😁😀   wow that is fun 😁😀😀😁😁😁

And that is just at 60km/h.

Would have liked to get out on a higher speed road but my supervisor (mum) was not ready for that yet lol. Maybe late on a Sunday afternoon when there is less traffic. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Council of Tasmania